Friday, March 21, 2008

A Coffee Connection...

Last Sunday: 1st Service. My 4 year old & I head to the coffee bar to engage in Christian fellowship (o.k.... we were really scouting out the doughnut holes)... but God saw us there & used our hunger to demonstrate His perfect timing. With coffee in hand and doughnut in my son's mouth, I could have headed out to our car, but I saw the same lady that had sat next to me in the service & made small talk about the weather, sipping by herself in a corner. God nudged, and I headed in her direction. We chatted and she listened intently to my son's latest superhero/lego/toy drama.. and I introduced myself & asked her name. Whoa. Really? That's the name of one of my roomates at the retreat?!? (who, up until now, I had not met)... We laughed at the 'random' meeting. I look forward to seeing her again in a few short weeks. One Connection down... more to come I'm certain. :)

No comments: